I'm Mathieu Niedzwiedz A Product designer focused on UX/UI design & Filmmaker from Paris, France.
When we talk about design today, we are no longer just talking about the visual aspect, but the user experience. It is recognized that an experience will be retained by a user in a subjective manner, in the form of a feeling, an emotion.
Consultant Product Designer - Bpifrance
Since June 2020 - Paris
Within a UX Studio, my goal is to support the UX studio in its development while industrializing the UX approach through the various projects entrusted to me, such as:
• Creation of a recommendation engine to recommend all relevant offers
• Design of an incident management portal
• Improvement of the Tribu social network for all Bpifrance employees and customers
Consultant Product Designer - France Télévision
March 2020 - June 2020 - Paris
Intervention in the redesign of a dashboard to help journalists and editorial teams organize the article creation process, from research to distribution to planning.
Consultant Product Designer - BNP Paribas Real Estate November 2019 - March 2020 - Paris
Creation of a distributor space Intervention in the creation of a distributor space for agency advisers with the objective of a conversion tunnel for the subscription of SCPI shares
• Creation of a new product allowing to visualize the data DVF (requests of real estate values), corresponding to the goods sold carried out the last 5 years.
• Redesign of a tool allowing to search, display, manage advertisements and contact agencies among more than 450,000 advertisements.
• Realization of a Design System and UX process
Feel free to reach out for collaborations or just a friendly hello 😀